Baton RougeYacht type: Power
Price from: € 419 370/ week
Special offer 03.01.19
BATON ROUGE is offering an amazing discount of 25% for a week long charter for the rest of the winter season in the Caribbean, reducing the weekly rate to USD 356,250.
- Length, m:62.5Length in meters usually refers L.O.A. (Length Overall) the length of the vessel from the rear edge of the aft to fore without the bowsprit
- Beam, m:12.1
- Cabins:7This refers to the number of cabins for guests, excluding the crew (except the smaller yachts)
- Crew:18The number of members of the crew, including the captain
- Builder:Icon YachtsThe manufacturer of the vessel (builder)
- Cruising Speed, knots:14.5The average speed in nautical knots (nautical miles per hour)
- Max Speed:16Maximum ground speed in nautical knots (nautical miles per hour)
- Fuel Consumption, L./hour:550The consumption of diesel fuel per hour stroke of yacht in cruise speed
- Cabin configuration:1 MASTER+2 VIP+2 DOUBLE+2 CONVERTIBLENumber of cabins’ types: M - master stateroom (Main passenger cabin); V (VIP) cabin for spouses; D - (DBL) - double room with matrimonial bed; T (Twin) - twin; S (Single) – single; C (convertible) - DBL or TWIN upon request.
- Location area, summer:СредиземноморьеThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the summer season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Location area, winter:Карибы и БагамыThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the winter season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Hull Construction:SteelShip's hull material
- Exterior Designer:Tim Heywood Design
- Flag:Isle of ManCountry of registration of the vessel
- Draft, m:3.7
- Engine:2 x 2,480hp MTU
- Charter rate, high season, p/week:€ 455 000Charter rate in high season, i.e. the highest tariff (exluding superhigh dates like Christmas, New Year etc. or special events). For Europe the high season usually corresponds to the months of July and August, sometimes included June and September; intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable) and Deposit additional expenses (APA).
- Charter rate, low season, p/week:$ 475 000Charter rate in low season, i.e. the lowest tariff. For Europe the low season corresponds usually all months except summer (primarily July and August), intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable), and Deposit additional expenses (APA)
- ID:1636The number in Delesalle Yachts database
NOT LISTED, PLEASE ENQUIRE Sign Up