JoyYacht type: Power
Price from: € 618 020/ week
Special offer 04.01.19
Special offer of USD 560,000 p/w for remainder of winter 2018/19 season!
Available after 13 Jan 2019 St Maarten
- Length, m:70Length in meters usually refers L.O.A. (Length Overall) the length of the vessel from the rear edge of the aft to fore without the bowsprit
- Beam, m:11.5
- Cabins:8This refers to the number of cabins for guests, excluding the crew (except the smaller yachts)
- Crew:17The number of members of the crew, including the captain
- Builder:Feadship, Royal Van LentThe manufacturer of the vessel (builder)
- Cruising Speed, knots:12The average speed in nautical knots (nautical miles per hour)
- Cabin configuration:6D+2TNumber of cabins’ types: M - master stateroom (Main passenger cabin); V (VIP) cabin for spouses; D - (DBL) - double room with matrimonial bed; T (Twin) - twin; S (Single) – single; C (convertible) - DBL or TWIN upon request.
- Location area, summer:Западное СредиземноморьеThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the summer season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Location area, winter:Индийский океанThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the winter season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Hull Construction:CustomShip's hull material
- Exterior Designer:Bannenberg & Rowell
- Flag:Cayman IslandsCountry of registration of the vessel
- Draft, m:3
- Engine:2 x 1,850hp MTU
- Charter rate, high season, p/week:$ 840 000Charter rate in high season, i.e. the highest tariff (exluding superhigh dates like Christmas, New Year etc. or special events). For Europe the high season usually corresponds to the months of July and August, sometimes included June and September; intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable) and Deposit additional expenses (APA).
- Charter rate, low season, p/week:$ 700 000Charter rate in low season, i.e. the lowest tariff. For Europe the low season corresponds usually all months except summer (primarily July and August), intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable), and Deposit additional expenses (APA)
- ID:2961The number in Delesalle Yachts database
NOT LISTED, PLEASE ENQUIRE Sign Up