LegendYacht type: Power
Special offer 16.12.18
15% DISCOUNT IN ANTARCTICA - FEBRUARY 2019
For a 2 weeks charter there is a further 50% discount on the submarine rental!
- Length, m:77.4Length in meters usually refers L.O.A. (Length Overall) the length of the vessel from the rear edge of the aft to fore without the bowsprit
- Beam, m:13.6
- Cabins:13This refers to the number of cabins for guests, excluding the crew (except the smaller yachts)
- Refit:2015Year of the last repair or update of the ship
- Crew:29The number of members of the crew, including the captain
- Builder:Verkerk Yachting ProjectsThe manufacturer of the vessel (builder)
- Cruising Speed, knots:10The average speed in nautical knots (nautical miles per hour)
- Max Speed:17Maximum ground speed in nautical knots (nautical miles per hour)
- Fuel Consumption:466000The consumption of diesel fuel per hour stroke of yacht in cruise speed
- Cabin configuration:1M+2V+5D+5TNumber of cabins’ types: M - master stateroom (Main passenger cabin); V (VIP) cabin for spouses; D - (DBL) - double room with matrimonial bed; T (Twin) - twin; S (Single) – single; C (convertible) - DBL or TWIN upon request.
- Location area, summer:North Europe, West MedThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the summer season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Location area, winter:South AmericaThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the winter season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Hull Construction:SteelShip's hull material
- Flag:HollandCountry of registration of the vessel
- Engine:2 x Bolnes 400HP
- Charter rate, high season, p/week:€ 490 000Charter rate in high season, i.e. the highest tariff (exluding superhigh dates like Christmas, New Year etc. or special events). For Europe the high season usually corresponds to the months of July and August, sometimes included June and September; intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable) and Deposit additional expenses (APA).
- Charter rate, low season, p/week:€ 490 000Charter rate in low season, i.e. the lowest tariff. For Europe the low season corresponds usually all months except summer (primarily July and August), intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable), and Deposit additional expenses (APA)
- ID:2237The number in Delesalle Yachts database
Sorry, but the photos and descriptions of this yacht are not allowed for public access. They can only be accessed on request or by registered users. Sign Up