SANSSOUCI STARYacht type: Power
Special offer 06.05.21
Charter SANSSOUCI STAR this May or June in Northern Europe with a huge 25% discount
Weekly Charter Rate: 75 000 EUR + VAT + APA
The SANSSOUCI STAR is one of the few remaining classic/traditional super yachts available at very accessible rates. Enjoy living in style on a true ocean going vessel.
Based in the South of France she is ready to go wherever you wish. The SANSSOUCI STAR is perfect for long distances but also for coast hopping along the French Riviera. Spacious enough to accommodate 12 passengers in 7 double cabins (convertible into 7 twin cabins) and yet able to make the journey intimate and enjoyable, this elegant and classic Motor Yacht is a perfect base for both relaxation and activities whether it is in Port or at Sea. Her crew, under command of a Danish Captain and a Dutch passenger manager, is happy to welcome you on board and serve all your needs. She is also available for day events such as weddings, receptions or cocktail parties and special themed voyages such as cultural excursions, tuna fishing, wine tasting or family events.
10 reasons to book your charter on board M/Y SANSSOUCI STAR
- Best Value Yacht for its size
- Available everywhere in the West Med and based in the South of France
- Accommodation for 12 guests sleeping (the 7 cabins are convertible into either double or twin cabins)
- Fuel Efficient Motor Yacht (low fuel consumption)
- Perfect for long distance cruising
- Flexible itineraries available upon request
- Excellent service and Chef/ 9 dedicated and professional crew members
- Available for event charter. Able to welcome 50 guests at quay
- Fast tender boat able to cruise at approx. 40 Knots
- Extensive list of nautical activities on board
The ship offers one master suite, two VIP en-suite cabins and 4 guest cabins. All of which are spacious and have private en-suite facilities and intercom telephone.
Situated between the dining hall and the bar, the smaller breakfast room offers secluded dining for a smaller number of guests.
The bar is well equipped and carries a charming maritime theme. It is conveniently placed at the aft, with a French door opening on to a wind protected sun deck, which is perfect for alfresco dining. In the bar you can relax with a good book from the library, select a board game, or simply choose a good film.
The speedboat (tender boat) can be launched at your request, allowing you and your guests to enjoy further freedom and seclusion.