TalilaYacht type: Power
Price from: € 40 000/ week
Special offer 03.07.19
Special low season price for July 2019 - 40 000 EUR ++, South of France, untill 26 of July!
- Length, m:29Length in meters usually refers L.O.A. (Length Overall) the length of the vessel from the rear edge of the aft to fore without the bowsprit
- Beam, m:6.7
- Cabins:4This refers to the number of cabins for guests, excluding the crew (except the smaller yachts)
- Refit:2016Year of the last repair or update of the ship
- Crew:4The number of members of the crew, including the captain
- Builder:MondomarineThe manufacturer of the vessel (builder)
- Cruising Speed, knots:20The average speed in nautical knots (nautical miles per hour)
- Fuel Consumption:600The consumption of diesel fuel per hour stroke of yacht in cruise speed
- Cabin configuration:2D+2TNumber of cabins’ types: M - master stateroom (Main passenger cabin); V (VIP) cabin for spouses; D - (DBL) - double room with matrimonial bed; T (Twin) - twin; S (Single) – single; C (convertible) - DBL or TWIN upon request.
- Location area, summer:West MedThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the summer season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Hull Construction:AluminumShip's hull material
- Flag:UKCountry of registration of the vessel
- Engine:MTU 2942 kw, 2 x 16V 2000 M90
- Charter rate, high season, p/week:€ 46 000Charter rate in high season, i.e. the highest tariff (exluding superhigh dates like Christmas, New Year etc. or special events). For Europe the high season usually corresponds to the months of July and August, sometimes included June and September; intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable) and Deposit additional expenses (APA).
- Charter rate, low season, p/week:€ 40 000Charter rate in low season, i.e. the lowest tariff. For Europe the low season corresponds usually all months except summer (primarily July and August), intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable), and Deposit additional expenses (APA)
- ID:2069The number in Delesalle Yachts database
NOT LISTED, PLEASE ENQUIRE Sign Up