Yacht charter ANDREAYacht type: Power
- Length, m:36.7Length in meters usually refers L.O.A. (Length Overall) the length of the vessel from the rear edge of the aft to fore without the bowsprit
- Beam, m:7.6
- Cabins:6This refers to the number of cabins for guests, excluding the crew (except the smaller yachts)
- Refit:2019Year of the last repair or update of the ship
- Crew:6The number of members of the crew, including the captain
- Builder:BagliettoThe manufacturer of the vessel (builder)
- Cruising Speed, knots:14The average speed in nautical knots (nautical miles per hour)
- Max Speed:22Maximum ground speed in nautical knots (nautical miles per hour)
- Fuel Consumption, L./hour:400The consumption of diesel fuel per hour stroke of yacht in cruise speed
- Cabin configuration:1M+1V+2T+2SNumber of cabins’ types: M - master stateroom (Main passenger cabin); V (VIP) cabin for spouses; D - (DBL) - double room with matrimonial bed; T (Twin) - twin; S (Single) – single; C (convertible) - DBL or TWIN upon request.
- Location area, summer:GreeceThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the summer season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Location area, winter:GreeceThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the winter season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Hull Construction:AluminiumShip's hull material
- Exterior Designer:Stefano Righini
- Flag:CyprusCountry of registration of the vessel
- Draft, m:1.2
- Engine:2 x 2105 MTU Engines 2380hp
- Charter rate, high season, p/week:€ 34 800Charter rate in high season, i.e. the highest tariff (exluding super high dates like Christmas, New Year etc. or special events). For Europe the high season usually corresponds to the months of July and August, sometimes included June and September; intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable) and Deposit additional expenses (APA).
- Charter rate, low season, p/week:€ 34 800Charter rate in low season, i.e. the lowest tariff. For Europe the low season corresponds usually all months except summer (primarily July and August), intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable), and Deposit additional expenses (APA)
- ID:3658The number in Delesalle Yachts database
Tender Commodore Prestige 5.3m with 130hp Yamaha engine (8 pax).
Equpiment and entertainment
Jacuzzi on deck
2 x Sea Doo Spark Jet Skis (2019 models), 2 x Adult Water Skis, 2 x Children Water Skis, 2 x Kayaks, 2 x Towable Tubes (2-rider & 1-rider), 1 x Towable Sofa (4 pax), 1 x Water Carpet(6 kids & 4 adults), 1 x SUP, Fishing & Snorkeling equipment.