SURIYacht type: Power
- Length, m:63.7Length in meters usually refers L.O.A. (Length Overall) the length of the vessel from the rear edge of the aft to fore without the bowsprit
- Beam, m:11.6
- Cabins:7This refers to the number of cabins for guests, excluding the crew (except the smaller yachts)
- Refit:2012Year of the last repair or update of the ship
- Crew:17The number of members of the crew, including the captain
- Builder:Halter MarineThe manufacturer of the vessel (builder)
- Cruising Speed, knots:11The average speed in nautical knots (nautical miles per hour)
- Max Speed:13Maximum ground speed in nautical knots (nautical miles per hour)
- Fuel Consumption, L./hour:280The consumption of diesel fuel per hour stroke of yacht in cruise speed
- Cabin configuration:1M + 2V + 1D + 3TNumber of cabins’ types: M - master stateroom (Main passenger cabin); V (VIP) cabin for spouses; D - (DBL) - double room with matrimonial bed; T (Twin) - twin; S (Single) – single; C (convertible) - DBL or TWIN upon request.
- Location area, summer:South East Asia and Indian oceanThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the summer season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Location area, winter:South East Asia and Indian oceanThe permanent anchorage of the boat in the winter season, according to the ideas of the Northern hemisphere (most likely)
- Hull Construction:SteelShip's hull material
- Exterior Designer:EXTERIOR DESIGNER: Joseph Artese Design, INTERIOR DESIGN: Jeffrey Botwin
- Flag:Marshall IslandsCountry of registration of the vessel
- Draft, m:3.35
- Engine:2 X CAT 3508C
- Charter rate, high season, p/week:$ 350 000Charter rate in high season, i.e. the highest tariff (exluding superhigh dates like Christmas, New Year etc. or special events). For Europe the high season usually corresponds to the months of July and August, sometimes included June and September; intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable) and Deposit additional expenses (APA).
- Charter rate, low season, p/week:$ 350 000Charter rate in low season, i.e. the lowest tariff. For Europe the low season corresponds usually all months except summer (primarily July and August), intermediate rates are possible. Details of the tariff by months and regions are on request. Special rates and discounts for registered are possible. Attention! The tariff does not include VAT and delivery (where applicable), and Deposit additional expenses (APA)
- ID:2653The number in Delesalle Yachts database
Stan-Craft Wooden Speedster (Open Boat) with 600hp Inboard Engines – 1997 deluxe vintage boat that has been fully refurbished with Mahogany wood and comfortable seats; 30 feet in length and can carry 6 passengers; with a maximum speed of 40 knots. Intrepid Center Console 37 feet (11.3m) with 2 x 350hp V8 Yamaha 4-stroke Outboards – maximum speed of 45 knots, toilet, fully equipped for big game fishing. Munson Packman – 23 feet (7m) landing Craft with 200hp 4 Stroke Outboards – maximum speed of 30 knots. This boat takes SuRi’s bicycles right up to the beach where you can easily be transferred ashore for adventure . Mastercraft X10 Wakeboarding Speedboat 2016 - 21 feet with an Ilmor MV-8 5.2Litre Engine. The newest addition to the SuRi fleet of toys boasts a seating area for up to 14 people and creates the ultimate conditions for wakeboarding and other water sports. Avon Rover 340 Rib Gray inflatable boat – 3.4 meter inflatable working rubber boat with 20hp 4 stroke Yamaha Outboard GemClass Gaff Rig Classic Daysailer 23ft, Designed by Herbert Krumm-Gartner, it retains the feel of a traditional Gaff-rigged yacht with some modern features in her wooden construction. Can carry up to 4 passengers.
Equpiment and entertainment
Jacuzzi on deck
2 x XL Gibbs 2 Seater Quadski’s in Black and White 1 x Mastercraft X10 Wakeboarding and Watersport Speedboat 1 x Zapata fly board with a variety of boots to fit all sizes 1 x Zapata hover board with variety of boot sizes 2 x Yamaha FX High Perfomance 1.8 Jet Ski’s 1 x Yamaha Superjet Race Performance Stand Up Jet Ski DIVE EQUIPMENT Adult Connelly Water Skis Child Connelly Water Skis 4 Paddle Boards 3 surfboards ranging from 5’ to 8’ Variety of kneeboards, wakeboards and scurfboards SeaDoo Towable inflatable for 3 person Super Mable inflatable for 3 person O’Brian inflatable for 2 person Yellow banana boat 4 person 2 Single Kayaks 2 Double Kayaks 1 Hobie Cat for 4 persons 1 Heritage Single Rowing Boat 1 Heritage Double Rowing Boat Snorkeling Gear Complete Scuba Diving Gear Fishing Gear for Trawling / Jigging Variety of big game fishing gear Freestyle cruiser inflatable water slide 11m 2 Seabob underwater scooters AVIATION EQUIPMENT - CONDITIONS APPLY ON USE AND EXTRA COST Helicopter: A-Star A350 Squirrel SEARAY seaplane – 2 person seaplane 3 Cannondale road bikes
At an imposing 208 feet in length, SuRi is literally built for adventure. Vast fuel reserves make longer voyages viable and the vessel’s ability to navigate in and out of remote locations makes more ports
accessible. After recently being reappointed and extended by 11 metres, interior space offers unrivalled comfort while the exterior delivers an expansive amount of deck space that offers a multitude of options for outdoor dining, playing, sunbathing or simply relaxing with a cocktail.